~Stavier~ Dreams Pt. 2 (Inst.) ~Stavier~ Dreams Pt. 2 (Inst.)

In my opinion.. This beat is amazing..

West Coast Resurrection West Coast Resurrection

Man as a artist this is right up my alley.. Would love this to be full track length so I could spit to it. Awesome Job.. If you make any other west coast sounding beats, Hit me up, Or even if you just make this longer. Thanks

teddygram responds:

Thank you! I don't think I have the project file for this anymore, but feel free to use/extend this version.

Eyes On Fire Eyes On Fire

The sampling and placement of the samples are amazing. Im very jealous this beat was made for another artist.

Same As It Eva Was Same As It Eva Was

This is awesome.. So simple sounding but yet so complex. DK how to explain it but def is perfect beat for rapping. So many entry points can be taken into this song as a artist. You allow artist to use your beats for non profit use?

WyteNoiz responds:

Yes, I do, and thank for the review.

Conflict Conflict

Good stuff right here.. Very different but pro

Audemar - LoveKavi Audemar - LoveKavi

Wow this goes HARD. Def gonna try to come up with something for this. Great job

The White Girl Love Song The White Girl Love Song

Not to often I can say this.. But your good muh dude. Def feeling your style.

MYD_Boi- Stand Up MYD_Boi- Stand Up

Hey, I wrote something and recorded to this that I think you would def approve of. With your permission Id like to post on here.

Report Me Report Me

Yo.. Been a while for me when it comes to writing as well!.. But this is good.. Dont know the references but most of wu tang i didnt understand any of that shit either lmao.. But I liked it all.. What is important to me is the artist writing their point of view and their life. Just be yourself and thats what I respect.. So Mad props.

InvasiveInsomniac responds:

Thanks for the killer review man! That's definitely what's most important to me as well, Hip-Hop is art, and what is the point of art if it has no soul, and if it isn't created with purpose, and out of yourself. Thanks again!

Burnt Desire (instr.) Burnt Desire (instr.)

Awesome track, Think im gonna write to this.

Crueltool responds:

Yeah dude ! i'll be glad)